Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's been a while...

Okay...so a LITTLE while is a bt of a stretch...it has actually been a LONG while! I am thinking that it has been a couple of months, so I login to read some of my old posts and realize that it has been a YEAR AND A HALF! 

So, I decided to get started I was just going to type....

Here it goes...

On thing that I learned a while ago...but God has really been reminding me lately is that I need to take ALL of my problems/issues/concerns to HIM. Not to everyone else...but to HIM.

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalms 55:22

"Cast all your anxiety on him becuase he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Let'e be honest, the last couple of months I have NOT been casting my cares on the LORD...I have been attempting to "do it myself". For a while, everything seems okay...I "got this", I can handle it! Then....one day....everything comes crashing down and I realize...I NEED GOD! I cannot do this myself.

It is time to stop trying to do everything without going to God first. It is time to stop thinking that I don't need Him. Reality is....I need God more than I ever imagined. 

I am broken....only GOD can heal me and he loves me.

"O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me" Psalm 30:2

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Psalm 147:3

Father, my prayer is that I learn to cast my cares on YOU and that I surrender my all to you EVERYDAY in every situation. I ask that you give me the strength and the courage to seek you in all that I do, in every decision that needs to be made, in every word that I speak. Thank you for already healing me and continuing to love me even in my brokenness.




No comments:

Post a Comment